Returns & Exchange Policy
We hope you love your eco-friendly purchases as much as we do, but if not, we are here to help you.
Just send us an email to email@example.com with the details about your product. We will need your purchase number in the subject line, and the product must be returned to us within 30 days from the time of purchase. Please ensure that your name, address, email, phone number, and any information are included in your email to help us.
All refunds and exchanges are subject to you meeting our refund and exchange policy.
- That you return your purchase within 30 days from the day of purchase.
- Items are in their original condition as purchased unless the product is defective or incorrect.
- If an item is damaged through your misuse or neglect, Stormwater Shepherds will not be able to provide a refund, exchange or credit.
- We cannot exchange or refund personal care items and gift vouchers/receipts unless products are defective or incorrect orders.
We’ll leave it up to you whether you take a refund, exchange or credit.
Refunds will be processed using your original form of payment.
- Please provide the order number, your name, address, email, phone number and any information to help us in your email.
- Please be aware that you, the purchaser, will be responsible for the return, until we receive it at Stormwater Shepherds, this includes postage, except in the case of damaged goods or incorrect orders.
For exchanges we will try our hardest to provide your exchanged item, but would you mind providing a list of alternatives just in case we have run out of stock for your first choice? Please feel confident that we will work with you to ensure we meet your expectations.
We are happy to provide a gift receipt if you are making a gift purchase. Just let us know that you need one.
Any returns made using a gift receipt will be refunded by a Stormwater Shepherds gift certificate based on the original purchase value.
Purchases made by a gift voucher or gift receipt, enjoy an expiry date of three years.
Stormwater Shepherds is committed to protecting your privacy. On occasions, we may ask for photo identification that also verifies your signature, such as an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport.
We will securely store your personal information for a reasonable period. It may be used for fraud protection and disclosed to state and territory departments, as required by law. We may use it for Stormwater Shepherds research and analysis. If you would like to access your information held by Stormwater Shepherds about returns, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a friend
Become a Friend of Stormwater Shepherds and enjoy 10% off products* from our online store (*excludes gift cards and subscriptions).