40 billion plastic utensils are thrown away every year in the US, and this number is predicted to rise due to our takeout habit. Most single-use plastic utensils are made of potentially toxic, hard to recycle plastic, adding to the eight million tons of plastic entering our seas every year.
Our eco and convenient reusable cutlery set contains a superior bamboo knife, fork, spoon, chopsticks, metal straw and cleaner. The organic cotton pouch folds up nicely, making it lightweight and compact for on-the-go meals. The cotton pouch comes in three colours -blue, pink and charcoal.
Make the switch to using this eco-friendly and biodegradable cutlery set. It’s the one-stop-shop toward a healthier planet!
- Made from sustainable bamboo
- Includes, knife, fork, spoon, chopsticks, and a metal straw & straw cleaner
- Using quality robust bamboo for long-lasting
- Encased in a compact 100% organic cotton pouch
- Convenient and lightweight
- Eco-friendly & biodegradable
The pouch is so convenient to take with me on my lunch break. I love that the knife is excellent for cutting. I also love that a straw is included.