Aerosol spray deodorants are extremely dangerous to human health when used in confined spaces. Experts have warned of the overuse of spray deodorants leads to inhalation of chemicals that can cause allergic skin reactions, asthma and breathing difficulties.
Perfect for work, socialising, sport, and everyday life, Super Pits will not let you down. The natural deodorant has been tested in the sub-tropics of Australia to ensure its effectiveness.
Easy to use, rub a pea-sized amount into each armpit with a clean fingertip. Super Pits may harden in colder weather, so press onto your armpit until it has softened and rub as usual.
All ingredients are sourced locally in Byron shire or within Australia. Beeswax comes from a local beekeeper in Byron Bay.
Switch to a natural Australian made deodorant free from aluminium, alcohol, parabens and other nasty chemicals.
- Free from aluminium, alcohol, parabens, propylene glycol, triclosans and other chemicals
- Fragrances – Wild, Posy, Zing
- All fragrances are essential oils
- Keeps armpits smelling superb for up to 12 hours
- Natural and plastic -free
- Animal cruelty-free
- Compact, small round tin, and great for travelling
- Australian Made in an eco-friendly, solar-powered workshop in Byron Shire
*Shea Butter, *Coconut Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, *Tapioca, Bentonite Clay, Beeswax, *Vitamin E. Essential Oils: Rose Geranium, Lavender, Frankincense. (*Organic)
This natural deodorant is long-wearing and more effective than most deodorants I have tried. I will certainly recommend to everyone it I know!