Around 373 million plastic bottles enter Australian landfills each year. On average, each shampoo bottle is good for up to 25 washes (12 if you shampoo twice in one wash), which means we throw away at least one bottle each month.
Handmade in Byron Bay, this luscious shampoo bar produces a rich lather that makes your hair or beard feel squeaky clean, it also gives your hair a natural glow. Using all-natural ingredients, it’s paraben, palm oil and sulphates free. An absolute space saver, the drawstring bag can be stored away, keeping the bar dry between washes and perfect to carry on a trip. The bar can be used as soap in the shower, washing pets and washing clothes while camping or travelling. Use in tandem with the conditioning bar, a perfect plastic-free combo.
Most supermarket shampoos contain silicones and parabens, which give your hair a temporary shiny and silky finish. These ingredients mimic shine by forming a layer around the hair, preventing any natural moisture from getting in, drying out your hair over a long period.
- Handmade from luscious natural plant oils – olive oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, rice bran oil, avocado oil, castor oil, shea butter, *nettle extract & essential oils (*organic)
- Vegan and all-natural ingredients
- Free from parabens, palm oil & sulphates
- Comes in a drawstring bag
- Compact & great for travelling
- A range of beautiful fragrances – orange & may chang, orange & grapefruit, bergamot & lime, or rosemary & peppermint
- Australian made in an eco-friendly, solar powered workshop in Byron Shire
- All ingredients are sourced locally in Byron shire or within Australia
I was a bit dubious about switching to a shampoo bar. What a brilliant surprise awaited me from my first wash. I can feel how naturally clean my hair is; it’s squeaky clean. It’s even better knowing that all ingredients are natural. All those beautiful oils naturally moisturising my hair. The bar just seems to last and last, saving me money too.